Things I have not enjoyed:
- Going to the Social Security office to change my name. Ugh.
- Writing 100 Thank You notes. Normally, I have no problem writing a note, but I’m a lefty, so Hello, Giant Black Smears.
- Fighting with my computer to upload wedding pictures, I won!
- Getting my haircut, ugh. Just a trim, but ugh.
Things I have enjoyed:
- Making a pound cake from scratch. A pound of sugar, a pound of butter, a pound of flour. Yum.
- Practicing embroidery, still a noobie, but I made this for a friend
- don’t ask what it says under the ruler.
- Hanging out with my brother
- Getting fitted for a man’s suit for a friend’s wedding. How fun! I dare say I look dashing.
All right, enough chat! Back to writing notes!
*leaves big black smears across paper*