Firstly, I am so sorry I have been so absent. Lately, life has been violently throwing lemons in my direction (nothing ridiculous, just annoying and perpetual) and I have been very busy and have not had time for this blog. Which stinks. A lot. I miss all you guys terribly and will be back with interesting ramblings soon!
On the agenda:
- I am going to try to make my first batch of homemade laundry soap from a recipe from a coworker.
- More bread! I want to try to use Francine in a batch of pitas.
- Hopefully it will warm up enough in Illinois to plant my seedlings and start my herb bed.
- At some point, I am going to get some trees! I want a lilac, a pussy willow and some blueberry bushes.
- Soon I should be done with the crochet sweatshop and be able to start the lining of my wedding dress.
- Some basic information on fresh water fish tanks and how to set one up for success.
- Harvesting the worm bin.
That’s what I have so far! I’ve got to run off to work, but I will definitely keep in touch with you crazy kids! Can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to! 😀