WHAAAAAT! I GOT AN AWARD!!
There are rules to this prestigious award, they are as follows:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog (check! thank you again, greenandthrify!)
(2) You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (okie dokie!)
(3) Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination. (easy as pie!)
(4) Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. (compelling!!)
My 10 Questions as Provided:
1. Talk about your favorite piece of clothing – what it is and why its your favorite.
I love that show. Not that I believe one stinking word of it, but I am addicted. It’s either the funniest thing ever or the saddest, I haven’t decided.
2. If your life had a theme, what would it be?
Please envision me trying to get in and out of a child sized car.
3. What one talent makes you unique?
I can’t really think of one talent in particular, but I try to be funny. Oh, I am really good at eating peanut butter.
4. Why do you blog?
I enjoy reading blogs a whole big bunch and sometimes I feel like they take themselves too seriously, so I decided to strike out on my own. I was and am still on a certain social media under a fake name and found myself to be surprisingly popular, so I thought I could bring my sense of humor over to the blog world. I am not going to ever connect the two, sorry! Separate worlds!
5. What 3 people would you like to have dinner with (alive only)?
6. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Rocky Horror Picture Show. I am one of those people…
7. What’s your favorite quote?
“You say you can’t stand her,
The bastard’s a girl.”
I’m not of that persuasion, but I love that poem and that quote.
8. What’s your favorite joke?
Um, well, it involves Helen Keller and her ability to drive, but it’s a bad joke so in better taste:
How do you make a kleenex dance?
Put a little boogie in it!
*drops mike, walks off stage, gets tomatoes throw at head, falls down stairs, weeps uncontrollably*
9. How do you deal with change, big or small?
I like change. I kind of thrive on it. If I get too complacent, I get bored. I like a challenge.
10. Are you a pessimist, why or why not?
Sort of, sort of not. I guess they best way I illustrate it is “the glass of water is neither half full or half empty but there is a raging hole in the bottom and a refill jug to the side.” I plan for the worst and shoot for the best. I’ve been through enough that nothing really gets under my skin.
AND NOW THE MOMENT WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR,
MY 10 BLOGS!!
Blankets For Linus, because of the beautiful blankets and good cause!
Willow’s Corner, always interesting insight into a variety of subjects!
My Pretty Blue House, always clever and interesting!
Tatie’s World, beautiful crochet, seriously. And always a pleasant read!
Sewing Empire, beautiful stuff, seriously, stunning!
MollyBean, I am a sucker for crochet, beautiful pictures and chickens! Jealous!!
A bookworm’s life, beautiful pictures and interesting thoughts! A good quick read.
thriftyisthenewrich, who doesn’t love thrifty adventures? I certainly do!
luda melin, quilts and embroidery! Fun stuff!
YEAH! YOU’VE WON! THANKS FOR WRITING WONDERFUL STUFF!
AND I’VE GOT SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1. Who do you know personally that inspires you the most and why?
2. What is your next goal or project?
3. What have you always wanted to do?
4. What is your guilty pleasure song?
5. What’s your favorite animal?
6. Where and what is your favorite place?
7. What song do I need to listen to, right now?
8. What is your favorite meal that you cook?
9. Tell me a fun fact about yourself!
10. Post a picture of something that is important to you or something you care about.